You are here
Group Finance Manager (Consolidation)
Great opportunity to join one of the largest Service Company in the World
Develop your career in this company with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest services company in Malaysia with huge investors supporting financially. Covering large amount of market share within their market, our client is a listed company in Bursa Malaysia. Moving forward as a dynamic organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Group Finance Manager to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- To oversee the group consolidation financial account, cash flow projection preparation and analysis report on timely basis.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- To assist the management to liaise closely with bankers to procure project/loan financing to support the project operations.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Group Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 6-7 years of relevant working experience (2-3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Preferably from a similar industry within the Services sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company