You are here
- Regional market leader
- Great growth with strong corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned regional services group within the region with incredible track-record of excellence & innovation. Their mission is to change the landscape of their industry with emphasis towards high-quality offerings and to really make a difference to the societies they serve.
Multi-awards winning and fast growing, they are a highly successful organisation that is striving for aggressive expansion and sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic, highly engaging individual to join the leadership team.
Strategic Financial Planning and Analysis
- Organizational performance against annual budget and long term strategy is assessed.
- Financial results are analyzed and strategic recommendations are developed.
- Analysis of various business activities (e.g. opening new operations, asset acquisitions, new service/produce launches, etc) are developed and executed.
- Studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on organization policies and operations are analyzed.
- Inter-company cash, lendings, dividends and capital injections are well managed.
- Ensure liquidity for operational needs are adequate and excess cash are invested appropriately.
- Treasury operational policies are developed and internal controls, policies and procedures are complied with.
Budgetary Planning and Cost Management
- Long term budgetary planning and cost management are aligned with strategic plans, especially in sponsorships, potential mergers, and acquisitions and collaborations with external organizations.
Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and financial systems are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
Financial Forecasting and Reporting
- Reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth are studies and analyzed.
- Cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism are developed and appropriate strategies to enhance cash positions are initiated.
- To work with the legal team and any other external service providers to ensure that all aspects of company secretarial matters are being addressed and complied with appropriately.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor / Master Degree in accounting / finance or related discipline and/or CPA or equivalent.
Making Complex Decisions
- Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; uses multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
Keeping on Point
- Can quickly separate the mission-critical from the nice to dos and the trivial; quickly senses what's the next most useful thing to work on; focuses on the critical few tasks that really add value and puts aside or delays the rest.
Getting Work Done Through Others
- Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching for today and for the future.
Dealing with Trouble
- Fearlessly takes on all issues, challenges, and people; comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation; deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; lets everyone know where they stand; thrives in crises and is energized by tough challenges; not afraid to make negative decisions and take tough action; challenges the status quo.
Able to review current situation and anticipate changing needs of the financial needs of the Group and business and the Group CFO team and proactively adapt and implement the necessary appropriate transformation required
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package (RM30,000 - RM40,000 depending on experience)
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support
Apply for this job
- Apply online or phone William Teh at +603 2302 4022 quoting job ref H3277930