You are here
Group Accountant / Finance Manager
- Join a reputable large organisation with diversifed businesses
- Opportunities for learning and development through job rotation
About Our Client
Our client is a large Group with multiple business portfolio. They are looking for a technically strong Group Accountant / Finance Manager with experience in group reporting, consolidation, treasury, tax. Individuals with exposure in IPO or Public Listed Companies is encouraged to apply.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below
- Oversee the financial and accounting activities of the Group which includes monthly financial reports, tax compliance, annual budget, annual financial statements and performance analysis.
- Preparation of Group consolidation accounts and quarterly financial reporting.
- Prepare and review tax computation, estimates and tax filing for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of corporate tax and GST returns for the Group.
- Monitor and review the Group's intercompany pricing policy which include setting, analysis, documentation and adjustments made on all intra-group transactions.
- Provide input and commentary on financial information to assist in decision-making, business opportunities, planning, corporate proposals, strategic plans.
- Review and implement accounting and financial procedures and policies to ensure compliance with accounting standards and financial policies
- Ensure and maintain effective internal controls and compliance adherence to regulatory laws, accounting standards.
- Manage and liaise with external auditors, tax consultants, legal advisers and bankers
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, special projects, etc. as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must posses the below requirements:
- Min. degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications e.g ACCA / CPA / CIMA.
- Between 5-8 years of relevant experience; must have previous managerial/leadership experience
- Preferably with exposure in doing consolidation, group reporting, treasury, tax.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, tax compliance, GST and all type of tax returns
- Possess positive attitude, fast-learner, self-directed, driven, proactive and meticulous.
- Good communication skill and fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered:
- Salary package of RM8,000- RM12,000 depending on experience