You are here
This position is now filled
Graduate Consultant (Bangkok)
- Excellent development opportunities
- Performance driven environment
About Our Client
Michael Page International is one of the world's most successful recruitment consultancies with an unrivalled portfolio of highly successful international clients in our portfolio. We are recognised for our objective to provide a great place to work through learning and development, never giving up, having fun and working as a team. This provides us with a great framework for up and coming talent to shape and grow their career fast.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive training that is peerless in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
For more information on what a recruitment role with Michael Page would look like, please visit our site on:
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or any similar professional qualifications
- Overseas graduate or having spent time overseas in a work-capacity is a plus
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities in a leadership role
- Energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and proven ability to build relationship across all levels.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with 1-3 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
We are a team and results orientated organisation, highly supportive of our peers and colleagues. We celebrate success and reward accordingly.
- First-class training from our internal talent & development team as well as coaching and mentoring from our leadership team who possess more than 40 years of experience in the field.
- You will be joining one of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the region
- An innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Fast career progression and direct exposure to FTSE 100 and 250 companies.
Competitive compensation with attractive benefits and bonus arrangements