You are here
GM/SGM, Property Developer(Johor)
- Returning Malaysian(Mandarin Speaking) is welcome to apply
About Our Client
Our client is a successful developer putting the focus in Malaysia property development, and looking to expand progressively in the region. They have secured some prime land banks and launching projects at the moment, and seeking to take the best Head of Property to lead their team in Malaysia.
- Working towards the mid and long term goals within annual budget.
- Setting KPIs, oversee and manage all HODs including both Sales and Project Management team
- Responsible for determining and managing strategies to drive new development opportunities to the market.
- Developing and implementing strategies in conjunction with the leadership team, to achieve business objectives.
- Direct, oversee and monitor multiple projects ensuring completion on time within budget and required quality.
- Oversee feasibility studies and assist to identify potential land bank.
- Liaise with relevant parties on issues pertaining to the property development including government officials, landowners, property owners, potential buyers, consultants, contractors, suppliers, other developers(JV opportunity), bank officers and lawyers.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate property management policies, systems and processes.
- Provide consultation to sales and marketing team to ensure the property sales goals are achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architectural/Civil Engineering or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- Has over 15 years of experience, proven management experience at a senior level with at least 10 years of working experience in a developer firm.
- Strong leadership qualities and able to motivate subordinates
- Good negotiation and decision making skills;
- Excellent Mandarin and English, both written and spoken
- For interested parties, please email your CV both in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefits package will be offered for the successful candidate.
- Promising career progression given the strong portfolio that the company had and are taking on.