You are here
Global Talent & Performance Management Head
- Global Talent & Performance Management Head
About Our Client
Our client is one of Asia's most respected brands. Associated heavily with natural resiources they are now a totally diversified business with operational presence in over 30 countries with workforce of over 5000 people.
Reporting directly to the CHRO and intermittently to the respective Management Committee and Executive Boards, this is a global role which requires a Talent & Performance Management Head for the entire Group to perform the following.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- leading the talent management priorities for the organisation globally across 22 countries
- lead the succession planning and management for identified critical positions globally
- review and improvise the current competency map/ matrix, evaluate job scope to ensure the right talent is placed in the right job.
- design and implement performance management program.
- partner with regional HR to review the capability development initiatives based on various talent pipeline.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have the following:-
- minimum 10 years of experience as a specialist in talent and performance management.
- someone who is flexible and adaptable to different environment to be able to deal with high level stakeholders across the 22 countries.
- calm in nature with humble personality.
- someone who is flexible enough to fly across these 22 countries as and when needed on a short notice.
- someone who is committed and dedicated to work hard towards achieving the expected goal of the organisation.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates will be looking at:
- attractive remuneration package both in cash and non-cash forms.
- attractive benefits
- great career progression