You are here
Global Contact Centre Manager
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known global contact centre
- A great opportunity to develop your technical and client facing skills
About Our Client
Do you possess the characteristics of an ambitious individual? Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace and easy accessibility? Come and join the truly global organization.
You will join a well established international contact centre with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for proven, top class, Customer Service professionals to apply to the role of Global Contact Centre Manager.
- Leadership oversight if the India and Malaysia operations.
- Create inspirational Team Leads that are focused towards creating highly efficient, accountable and highly engaged employees.
- Manage a team remotely in a culturally sensitive and professional manner.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice, and always look for ways to implement changes that results in improved quality of service.
- Facilitate quality assurance standards are achieved through creation of effective phone monitoring and data accuracy programs.
- Communicate with Client Service Managers, Test Center Support and other teams in designing or improving the quality of service.
- Follow up on senior management complaints in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Prepares department budget and department metrics, and provides operational analysis of each to assure the operation runs in the most cost-effective basis.
- Provide ongoing Human Resource direction including: Recruiting and staffing to meet expected call volumes and demands, develop employee retention strategies, assist in employee training and development, and handle employee relations issues.
- Provide direct supervision to the management team. Responsible for hiring and development, conducting performance reviews, and handling sensitive personnel issues to maintain a productive work environment with high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Work with Workforce Management Analyst to forecast accurate transaction volumes, analyzing history, forecasting testing and registration volumes, and staffing to meet call/email flow requirements to assure department service levels and customer and client satisfaction is achieved.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the line manager or any member of the Global Services senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 5 years management experience within a customer service environment
- Ability to motivate and provide leadership to a workforce in multiple locations
- Outstanding decision making ability and able to initiate change
- Demonstrate leadership skills, e.g. performance management, coaching towards success, creating a clear strategy and engaging others to follow
- Target orientated and possess a "can-do" attitude
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM13,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC