You are here
GL Manager - Qualified Accountant Preferred
- Pioneer leader in a global leading company.
- Lucrative remuneration package for the successful candidates.
About Our Client
Are you a contributor who looks for a great platform for long term career development that can add values to your CV?
Our Client is a listed MNC, the world's largest player by market capitalization within the industry. In line with the global expansion plan, there is a new addition to the Group in supporting the finance operations for APAC region. As a new start up shared services centre, they value employees as one of the key assets of the Company in contributing to the global expansion plan, and looking to bring on board the strategic leaders as the pioneer team leaders. At this juncture, they are looking for a GL Manager to join the management team in forming his/her own GL team, apply now to grab this valuable opportunity.
This role essentially focuses on the following key areas and is not limited to:
- Supervise monthly general ledger closing activities.
- Oversee reports accuracy and ensure compliance to internal and statutory policies.
- Business partner with various business units on controlling the cost and budgets for projects.
- Involve in migration project and continuous improvement on reporting process.
- Involve in recruitment process in identifying the right talents for accounting team.
- Review the performances of direct reports to ensure that individual and organisational targets are met.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good leadership skill and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Good command of English, proficiency in Chinese language is preferred.
- Structured in prioritizing task and resource.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent working environment for long term progression.