You are here
GL Analyst - SSC & SAP preferred
- Exciting role with a leading British SSC.
- Dynamic team with significant growth opportunities.
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accounting personnel with good interpersonal skill and strong work commitment, looking for an established shared services role, with my client in the easily accessible area of Petaling Jaya. Our client is a British multinational company, shifting away from the traditional way of running SSC, and now a value adding centre which creates a great platform for talents to drive change initiatives.
This role essentially focuses on the following key areas and is not limited to:
- Responsible for closing of monthly accounts in general accountings.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly management & statutory reporting
- Perform analytical review of balance sheet, profit and loss, cost centre analysis and variance analysis
- Assist and support manager in implementation of project initiatives, e.g. six sigma and continuous improvement.
- Involved in compliance audit queries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using SAP is a MUST.
- SSC experience is highly preferred, or candidates with general understanding over SSC are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization.
- Flexible working environment.