You are here
This position is now filled
General Manager Thailand
- General Manager Thailand global business
- In the Clothing Apparel and Homewares sector
About Our Client
Our client is a world-wide merchandise-sourcing organisation, managing the global sourcing requirements of over 60 retail clients. They have global leverage, and over 50 years of experience and can source product at the best product at the best possible price. Clients include some of the most significant brands, speciality and department stores, catalogue companies and importers in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
As General Manager for Thailand you will manage all the clients operations in the Thailand market.
- You will negotiate and setting up trading term agreements with suppliers and retailers across the region.
- Accountable for all facets of the business including sales, marketing, sourcing, finance,HR and dealing with customers and managing teams.
- Recruit and manage a team to run the business.
- Ensured compliance with all suppliers and retailers.
- Work closely with other regional GM's
- Drive client relationships and new client and customer acquisition.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Thailand market
- General Management or Senior Leadership experience
- Experience in the clothing apparel or home wares market
- Experience in sourcing product globally for clients.
- Strong relationships with key retailers in Thailand.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and autonomous leadership role.