You are here
General Manager -Quantity Surveyor/Contracts
- A leading construction service provider
- Seeking ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and recognised construction service provider whose flag ship projects include large scale buildings and infrastructure. They are seeking to expand their operations and are looking for result oriented and ambitious individuals to join their team.
- Oversee main and sub contracts issue
- Responsible for client management
- Provide advice to the Project team on contractual aspects
- Work closely with Legal & Compliance division in contractual issues
- Manage Extension of Time (E.O.T) claims
- Manage tender documentation
- Management of project costing based on budget
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years experience in mix development projects, particularly with high rise/commercial projects
- Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Civil Engineering
- Possess sound knowledge of contract management principles, negotiation terms and risk -management.
- Possess sound knowledge of pre and post contract management
- Monitor and ensure profitability of all ongoing contracts
- Possess good leadership, analytical, problem solving and people skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and benefits with opportunities for career growth are offered to successful candidates