You are here
General Manager - Philippines
- Top level management role in one of the leading contact centre in Philippines
- To work for a leading public listed company in the region
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading public listed company in the region and specializes in contact centre industry. The company is truly a global company with a multicultural and multinational employee base. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organisation if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in the Philippines.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive business growth and derive strategic plans to meet corporate directions.
- Develop a highly motivated and professional teams including but not limited to operations, client servicing, business development and supporting functions;
- Manage people, cost and resources to efficiently and cost effectively deliver and exceed agreed service levels, quality levels and customer satisfaction measures;
- Solicit business opportunities and to develop and expand profitability as well as service scope with the clients;
- Advise and support the business on all matters as may be designated by Corporate from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven General Manager professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong operation and commercial experience. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor or above with over 10 years of contact centre operations experience including minimum 3 years at Director or above capability.
- Strong people leadership and customer orientation.
- Sharp business sense and strong determination to success.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skill with high proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Experience with contact centre outsourcing will be an asset.
- Open to occasional business travels.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC organisation and grow the business progressively.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3285910 or email