You are here
General Manager - Company Secretary ( 10-20 years )
- Excellent Perks
- Promotes work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational retail corporation that operates across Asia. Their business includes within the hospitality, manufacturing, retail and many more.
- Assisting in organising, preparing Agendas for & taking minutes of Board & General Meetings;
Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 - 15 years working experience with ICSA / MAICSA qualification.
Knowledge of interpretation and appraisal of financial statements/feasibility reports
Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation Good interpersonal skills, Motivation, Resource Management & Marketing oriented skills.
Strong influencing and coaching skills
- Capable to organise the workload, meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
The role offers high visibility, fast tracked career and industry competitive compensation.