You are here
General Ledger Team Lead
- Join one of the fastest IT corporations in world,great ladder to career progress
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
About Our Client
Started out in the United States, our client has been expanding globally over the past few decades. Earning hundreds of billions of US dollars annually and almost 100,000 people working under its business, it is an undeniable fact that it is one of the largest IT companies in the world. Ranked top 50 in the "Fortune 500 Global" list, it is a Company where world leaders and professionals work together to progress in parallel with the Company.
As they are expanding their business in Asia, they are hiring a general ledger team lead to aid their operation.
A general ledger team lead is responsible for monthly financial reporting. Among the responsibilities are:
- Responsible for group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting for the companies across APAC.
- Oversee the processing, reporting, transactions, re-evaluations and closing process for general accounting matters including ledger postings, inter-company transactions, fixed asset accounting.
- Develop and manage GL team goals, work schedules and activities, back up procedures and staffing requirements to ensure coverage at all times.
- Drive continuous improvement internally.
- Assist the management reporting team in budgeting, forecasting, CAPEX and OPEX.
The Successful Applicant
This exciting opportunity is suitable for talents with strong interpersonal skills and has met the following requirements:
- Possess minimum Degree from a recognized university in Accounting/Finance, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the respective functions
- Possess strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English & Chinese, both oral and written
- Working experience with SAP is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company.