You are here
General Ledger Manager - Finance Shared Services
- Opportunity to work with world leaders and professionals
- Lucrative remuneration package for the successful candidates
About Our Client
Started out in the United States, our client has been expanding globally over the past few decades. Earning hundreds of billions of US dollars annually and almost 100,000 people working under its business, it is an undeniable fact that it is one of the largest player in the world within the industry. Ranked top 50 in the "Fortune 500 Global" list, it is a Company where world leaders and professionals work together to progress in parallel with the Company.
As they are expanding their business in Asia, they are hiring a general ledger manager to aid their operation.
A general ledger manager is responsible for monthly financial reporting. Among the responsibilities are:
- Responsible for group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting for the companies across APAC.
- Oversee the processing, reporting, transactions, re-evaluations and closing process for general accounting matters including ledger postings, inter-company transactions, fixed asset accounting.
- Develop and manage GL team goals, work schedules and activities, back up procedures and staffing requirements to ensure coverage at all times.
- Drive continuous improvement internally.
- Assist the management reporting team in budgeting, forecasting, CAPEX and OPEX.
The Successful Applicant
This exciting opportunity is suitable for talents with strong interpersonal skills and has met the following requirements:
- Possess minimum Degree from a recognized university in Accounting/Finance, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the GL function, and minimum 2 years of leadership experience
- Possess strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English & Chinese, both oral and written
- Working experience with SAP is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM11,000 - RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a prestigious company