You are here
- Leading multinational Company in the Furniture industry with Global
- A limitless global career growth for experienced Professional
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading MNC from America with its global presence world-wide. They are looking for a highly seasoned individual in the furniture business who can drive business growth and has good networks in the furniture industry in the Vietnam. This is a prospect for individual who are seeking for a challenging global opportunity to grow to a mature role.
1. Plan short term business strategy to support long term company goals
2. Work to meet and thrive to exceed planned shipments; control expenses and plan manpower efficiently, to meet budget and fulfil Profit/Loss responsibilities
3. Lead subordinates to meet changing business demands for client satisfaction
4. Develop and implement new and innovative action plans to achieve new business objectives
5. Ensure smooth running of the whole merchandising, quality assurance and technical support process, from product development to product delivery
6. Aim to have no client/ vendor disputes, but do stay active in any negotiations, disagreements, and if unavoidable, claims
7. Identify cause of current problems and to anticipate potential pitfalls, to prepare workable solutions and to work on improvement methods
8. Responsible for team building including supervise, motivate, and coach subordinates
9. Plan and carry out strategic sourcing and supplier developments, to build resources to support and to grow the business
10. Direct market research efforts and new product developments to enhance service to clients and to drive business
11. Ensure timely submission of any market and management reports.
The Successful Applicant
1. Degree or Higher Diploma in Business or technical disciplines is preferred.
2. Over 15 years of furniture industry experience, with 10 years at management level.
Skills & Knowledge
1. Strong knowledge in furniture product (both in-door & out-door) manufacturing process and proven skills in market and vendor management.
2. Knowledge in USA and/ or European market is required
3. Strong management and leadership skill, possess strategic and analytical thinking and high level of initiative and integrity.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skill to interact with all levels, both external and internal. Commitment and result driven are definitely a plus.
5. Fluency in spoken & written English is prerequisite; Vietnamese & Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in their field and a growing business locally and globally giving further scope to run the business autonomously
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role