You are here
Front Office Manager
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- 4 stars Hotel, Johor
About Our Client
Client is leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
- Trains, cross trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Maximise room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Preferable Managers specialising in Hotel Management/ Tourism Services or equivalent
- Able to communicate in Malay, English and Chinese.
- Able to work independent under stress environment.
- have relevant experience in team leading.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.