You are here
Fleet Manager ( Maintenance Service )
- Managerial position in After Sales Service with a MNC company
- Exciting Career path
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leader in providing Heavy Equipment and Machinery to the Construction industry
- Provide Technical Leadership in the areas of Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Maintenance planning
- Provide Technical Training to the team
- Managing the Team of Service Engineers nationwide
- Develops an on-schedule sales and expense budget in consultation with related supervisors.
- Revised budgets will be submitted should changing business conditions warrant them.
- Forecast capital expenditures to maintain and assist in the improvement of the various departments.
- Departmental objectives have to be crafted and submitted on schedule.
- Achieved objectives such as (customer satisfaction, employee productivity, market share, departmental profitability) will be quantitatively measured.
- Manages and judges warranty claims from both technical and commercial views.
- Participates in major claims dispute, discussion and decision with customers and manufacturer, analyses warranty and goodwill expenses and develops an improvement plan whenever appropriate.
- Examines quality issues and manages a product quality reporting process, communicates possible improvements to product support team and/or manufacturer.
- Communicates and informs customers regarding the cost of repairs and follows up on account receivables.
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains key talent by maintaining a current organization chart with clear indication of the lines of authority and responsibility of the service department.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of Management experience
- 5 years of after sales service experience
- 8 years of experience in Heavy Machinery ( Excavators , Bulldozers etc .. ) maintenance experience
- Able to travel for work when necessary
- Malaysian only
- Good communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Hands on
What's on Offer
Good career path and remuneration package