You are here
Fishery Production Manager - Vietnam
- Growth opportunities to enhance your skills in fish food processing
- Regional mobility for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned multinational company that specialises in fish food processing in Asia. They have invested heavily in their Vietnam operations and currently has a staff workforce of 500 personnel. The company takes pride in promoting their talents to senior management role and offers regional mobility as part of their career development.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Actively support preparations for internal finance, quality and SQF audit and external audits to achieve successful results.
- Set aggressive goals and target and utilise KPIs to monitor and improvement performance.
- Provide leadership to the plant, directing operations to ensure that safety, quality, environmental, production output, product cost and other plant objectives are achieved.
- Profit & Loss responsibility with budget planning. Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Drive safe behaviours at all levels of the organisation, ensuring plant infrastructure and equipment is maintained to the highest level of safety and work to achieve zero safety incidents, with immediate response and thorough investigations and corrective actions for all hazardous occurrences and accidents.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Vietnam, our client is looking for successful Asian Expat candidate who has minimum of 10 years of production related experience and regional exposure in a food procession industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Management/Operations or other related field.
- Provide leadership with respect to best practice initiative such as HACCP etc.
- At least 10 year experience in Food Operation/Manufacturing Company preferably on operation & supply chain in a key leadership / management role functions.
- Excellent knowledge & experience day to day operation of food factory management.
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs.
- Familiar with SOX would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies. (Eg. Six Sigma, ) and the ability to integrate those into the operation
What's on Offer
- Our client offers the opportunity to contribute to a thriving organisation with ambitious expansion plans.
- In addition, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and opens the door for multiple career opportunities within the organisation that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver.
- Apply online using the form below or phone Carla Lastimosa on +603 2302 4058 quoting Job Ref H6879270..