You are here
- Opportunity to step into a regional role in a prestigious global MNC
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the global leading European based manufacturers. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Financial Controller to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Profitability analysis of new business, revenue improvement, and cost saving opportunities
- Prepare various ad hoc financial and/or complex business analysis
- Review and interpretation of trend analysis
- Perform regional sales analysis as well as detailed customer profitability
- Support the CAPEX follow-up control exercise lead by the technical group versus the project budget
- Prepare the financial evaluation of CAPEX investment cases
- Functional reporting
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop strategic business plans for the company
- Coordinate the budget exercise and act as the owner of the budget financial statements
- Support regional P&L management by creating and maintaining financial reporting
- Financial planning, monitoring and business decisions with Regional Functional Management
- Assist Managers and Cost Center Owners to help them understand financials, spending and control budgets
- Perform cost and profitability and analysis (cost to deliver and margin) on reported financials, propose corrective actions and follow up
- Prepare responses and detailed investigations on key action items for internal and external requests
- Financial statement review and reporting
- Prepare month-end reporting package and drive additional methods of tracking performance
- Enhance the impact of Regional Controlling to support business planning, management reporting and decision making
- Responsible for the performance and development of direct reports
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field, with 3 years of experience in a managerial role
- Strong analytical skill and ability to manage mass data and develop trends
- Must have knowledge of SAP
- Must be willing to travel
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Opportunity to step into a regional role in a prestigious global MNC.
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.