You are here
Financial Business Controller
- Global FMCG Giant
- Heading a business financially
About Our Client
Our client is global FMCG organisation who is constantly challenging the status quo. The believe that their people are their absolute most valuable assets and has been known to invest heavily in providing the best working environment. An exciting opportunity arises to join them as a Financial Business Controller.
This is a Senior Management role so you are expected to have a proven record of success and excellence; and to able to undertake the descriptions as follows:
- Manage the plan, budget and trends: quantify major objectives, analyze and elaborate solutions with the Management Committee, make proposals to the General Management
- Draw out the relevant KPIs in order to advise the General Management and propose corrective actions
- Control business and operating expenses
- Seek for areas of savings and productivity and make proposals to the Management Committee (systems and structures optimization, costs analysis…)
- Manage the reporting, using the internal reporting system
- Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal Control
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her teams. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Control the elements of Working Capital Requirements; follow-up headcounts
- In a plant, validate industrial cost prices during the budget period and throughout the year
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company must possess the requirements below;
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting. Professional qualification is highly regarded.
- Overall min 6 years experience with at least 3 must have been as departmental head. ( MNC experience is a plus)
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Reliable & thorough with a good eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must and other system knowledge is a plus.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package
- Reward and progression for exceptional performance in a growing organisation