You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity?
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturers (European based company). In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for an accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of a Financial Analyst to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Involved in the quarterly and year-end financial forecasting and planning process
- Perform variance analysis by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improves company KPIs based on the analysis of results and recommending actions to management
- Assists in the establishment and enforcement of policies and procedures
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Analyze customers performance and identify area of improvement
- Involved in the business review with the cross-functional team member and other stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at least Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Good communication skill, initiative, positive, tactful and a good team player.
- At least 2 years of working experience in finance or audit.
- Confident, outspoken, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in SAP system is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies