You are here
Financial Analyst (T&E) - Japanese Speaking
- Fast growing company with continuous learning opportunity in global leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational company grew rapidly over decades within the industry. They operate a shared service centre in Malaysia and value employees as one of the key asset of the Company in providing the best service to customers.
At this juncture, they are expanding to form a Japanese speaking team, looking for 5 Financial Analyst to support the Japan market. Apply now if you are looking for a talent and employee development focus training ground.
You will be essentially focusing on the following key areas for Japan market:
- Responsible for Travel & Expenses (T&E) processing, perform investigation and resolve queries related to T&E in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to reporting and global process requirements.
- Involve in monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting closing activities.
- Provide professional and consistent services to local country.
- Support Team Manager in continuous process improvement.
- Support any ad hoc activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skill and must have the following criteria:
- At least 1 year working experience, experience in working with Japan counterparts is an added advantage.
- Candidates with no accounting knowledge but willing to learn are encourage to apply.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Japanese.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work in a company which see employees development as the first priority.