You are here
Financial Analyst - Business Partner
Competitive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM10,000 depending on experience).
Opportunity to advise the business from a finance point of view.
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 international FMCG company with a great market presence. They are currently consolidating their FP&A function into their new regional office setup and are looking to hire talented, charismatic and ambitious Financial Analysts - Business partners in their FP&A team to be business partners to their APAC business.
Reporting directly into the FP&A Manager, this team of Financial Analysts will collaborate with key stakeholders, namely CFOs of the region to:
- Prepare annual budget and monthly forecast for the APAC region.
- Act as a business partner in advising procurement & supply chain/sales & marketing/HR divisions.
- Prepare and provide financial models to support the regional management, new business developments and growth initiatives internationally.
- Ensure financial support is aligned to the strategic direction of the company.
- Understand and measure key cost drivers in the business. Influence management to optimize operations, increase productivity and lower cost.
- Communicate levels and sources of risk exposure in expenses and the business to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the account managers to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly basis
- Prepare account based P&L's for major businesses (revenue and expenses)
- Perform risk measurement and analysis functions to measure current and planned exposures on expenses.
- Ensure information and analysis is presented to relevant stakeholders across the organisation and use the data in the business decisions making process.
- Drive the cost/benefit analysis and/or breakeven analysis for various business ventures.
- Support the monthly financial close process to ensure results are achieved as forecasted. Liaison with key members of the Finance and Accounting team as well as key revenue and expenses owners.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA qualified with 3+ years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Detail oriented as well as the ability to see the 'big picture'
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- A proven ability to work well with all levels of management in an MNC environment
- Experience using SAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - Macros, vlookup, Pivot table.
- Must be comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package (RM6,000 - RM10,000 depending on experience).
- Opportunity to advise the business from a finance point of view.
- Highly attractive company profile.