You are here
- Exciting permanent position in Global Business
- Opportunities to progress and develop
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most recognisable brands with a truly global footprint. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking to add a high performing, ambitious accountant to their finance team.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Financial Accountant to join a large Finance team that will provide excellent support and exposure across the team and business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller locally with a dotted line to the Regional Finance Controller of APAC, your key responsibilities will include;
- Accurate and timely financial and management reporting including commentary on variances to budget and trend analysis against prior periods
- Weekly sales analysis and presentation to senior management
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Recommendations to the Financial Controller to add value to the business
- Provide financial analysis and support for commercial decisions
- Complex inventory analysis and reporting
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes for the business area
- Ad-hoc local and overseas reporting and presentations
The Successful Applicant
You will be ACCA or CPA qualified and have demonstrated strong leadership abilities. You will possess highly developed analytical skills, demonstrate strong commercial acumen and will be comfortable interacting and engaging with a multitude of stakeholders both nationally and internationally. Strong academic results coupled with an eagerness to develop and progress will be favourably looked upon.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to senior stakeholders both nationally and internationally
- Clear path to Management
- Supportive team environment
- Culture of excellence