You are here
This position is now filled
Financial Accountant - Rawang
- Global multinational company listed on NYSE
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Thirsty to gain more experiences in a sustainable company? Hungry for opportunities that not only helps in personal development and career progression? Fret not.
Founded in early 2000s, our client is on a roll and with such short span of time, they have raked in revenues of close to â¬ 1.5 billion and have a workforce of over 100,000 employees globally . Being a global leader in its own industry, the company is still rapidly expanding and they are looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic and multitalented workforce.
The key responsibilities that will be held by the candidate are detailed as follows:
- Prepare financial statements, while at the same time review and supervise junior account executives on management of account payable, account receivables, reconciliations, general ledgers, forecasting and cash flow management.
- Perform analysis and reporting of management accounts to ensure timely delivery of high quality and accurate financial data.
- Review and ensure that all financial information are updated timely and accurately into the ERP system.
- Liase with stakeholders which includes banking officers on banking facilities, together with statutory bodies and external auditors.
- Periodically verify the Bill of Material (BOM) to ascertain accuracy
- Coordinate monthly stock takes and perform reconciliation and investigate differences if discrepancies may arise.
- Monitor the company's cash flow to manage the company's long term and short term financial obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting and preferably in the manufacturing industry. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Good knowledge in handling ERP financial systems. Knowledge in SAP systems is an added advantage.
- Highly motivated and can work autonomously.
- Strong business acumen and posses a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to be based in Rawang, Selangor.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package
Exceptional multicultural environment
Excellent career progression within the organization