You are here
Finance Process Improvement Manager
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known MNC
- A great opportunity to develop your continuous improvement skills in SSC
About Our Client
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global organization.
They are currently looking for a Finance Process Improvement Manager which is a newly created role and this person will be enabling continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives within the SSC and in partnership with organizations outside of the SSC.
- Identifying and leading continuous process improvement (CPI) initiatives within the SSC and in partnership with organizations outside of the SSC.
- Evaluate processes for appropriate CPI applications; for productivity process improvements that align with business goals and strategies
- Business Process Transformation Champion for the SSC and when the need arises, beyond the SSC
- Demonstrates and drives the end-to-end process mindset - R2R, P2P, O2C, H2R, etc. without remaining in functional silos
- Network with Process Managers and other stakeholders to obtain buy-in for change management activities
- Train & Coach SSC team as well as operations teams on all aspects of CPI.
- Responsible for quality, timely and efficient process documentation - includes drafting process maps and documentations for review when needed
- Develops and drives the process documentation framework and infrastructure - including managing the Change Management Tool in conjunction with Controls and Compliance Incident (CCI) submission with the Finance and Controls team
- Drive the Business Process Standardization and Back-up framework management
- Ensures that project tracking; dashboards; metrics are maintained and results and executive summary is communicated; as required to SSC Director, Managers, operations managers and controllers as well as the Regional Controller and CFO.
- Program manage any SSC Integration / Migration work
- Manages a team of 2
- This role directly reports to the SSC Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degrees in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years SSC work experience with at least 5 years' experience in finance operations role with at least 1 year in Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Process Improvement role
- Certified Six Sigma Green or Black Belt preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Highly independent and self starter in terms of carrying out initiatives
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects and assignmentsStrong computer skills in PowerPoint; Excel; with at least ability to write and maintain macro documentation, are required; basic programming and Sharepoint Nintex Worfklow skills are highly desired
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM13,000 to RM16,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in an established SSC