You are here
Finance PMO Manager - Shared Services
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known global MNC
- A great opportunity to develop SAP & project leadership skills
About Our Client
Do you possess the characteristics of an ambitious individual? Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global organization.
You will join a well established Shared Services with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for proven, top class, finance & Shared Services professionals to apply to the role of Finance PMO Manager.
This is a newly created role and this person will be key to take lead of Finance Business Process projects.
- To support the PMO Director to formalise, co-ordinate and control the Program of Change and project portfolio across the Global BSC Organisation.
- Responsible for managing projects by defining deliverables, resource requirements, quality metrics and work plan(s) for some projects within the Global SSC Organisation in close collaboration with the individual project leads and team members.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operational aspects of each project in this category and responsible for the development and delivery of all such projects, on time, on scope and on budget.
- Where no Project Lead is assigned, the PMO Manager may act as Project Lead.
- Responsible for enhancing SSC Program Office, Project Management Framework ensuring incorporation of key internal Project components as and when applicable into the process and also leverage Project Management capabilities.
- Manage assigned project: coordinate resources and third parties/vendor for project execution, assist in definition of scope, ensure resource availability and allocation, develop project plan(s) and track progress, manage changes, measure project performance, report and escalate issues, manage stakeholder relationship, perform risk management and maintain project documentation.
- Act as a coach and mentor to individual work stream managers. Identify training and development needs and ensure a consistent high quality of project delivery. Ensure that the Global SSC have sufficient project management knowledge to successfully execute the portfolio of initiatives and hence the Shared Services Strategic Roadmap.
- Facilitate effective knowledge sharing within the Global SSC by ensuring consistent internal and external project communication. Develop and implement communication plans ensuring transparency and awareness of change activity across all stakeholders from Senior Leadership to Associates as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance PMO Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and MUST possess a Project Management Qualification (PMP/PMI and/or Prince, Agile, Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt etc).
- At least 15 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions, with a minimum 5 years of experience ideally in a project manager position in a multinational Shared Services
- Proven experience in managing or leading projects in a large and complex organisation or shared service industry ideally Finance and preferably having a working understanding of Technology enabled transformation initiatives.
- Strong orientation in dealing and managing multi-cultural teams in a matrix organization environment (experience of leading and/or managing big projects for more than 5 years)
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- High level of proficiency in MS office applications (MS Project Plan, MS Power Point and MS Excel)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC