You are here
Finance & Operations Director
- Incredible opportunity in a global leading MNC
- Great remuneration and rewarding environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global giant in Luxury Consumer Goods Industry. Pride with their distinguished brands and products, they represent the epitome of class and grace.
An exciting opportunity has arise to join this amazing organisation as they are recruiting for a Finance & Operations Director.
This role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Amongst the many responsibilities in the role, some are listed below
- Head of back office support departments to manage and oversee Finance, Warehouse & Logistics and After Sales Service departments.
- Integrate business operations and implement best practice
- Ensure compliance with commercial laws and regulatory framework.
- Ensure proper and timely submission of all financial reports (monthly reporting package, budget package, budget revisions and financial commentaries) to parent company.
- Main coordinator for all IT projects rolled out by Regional IT and HQ IT teams.
- Sole custodian of human resources matters in Malaysia which includes administration of recruitment, payroll, talent development, employee evaluation and disputes.
- Revamp and drive improvements to work processes and procedures.
- Act as key 'communicator' with international and regional support offices.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Accountant will be confident and able to deliver quality results You should meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or a member of any professional accounting body (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- At least 10 years of financial accounting experience
- Knowledge of Financial & ERP system is preferable
- Planning & Strategic thinking ability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Vibrant personality
- Strong leadership skills
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading pioneer you will be offered a great package which includes
- Attractive salary package (RM20,000 to RM30,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to join a prestigious market leader
Apply for this job
- Apply online or phone William Teh at +603 2302 4000 quoting job ref H3555810