You are here
Finance Migration Lead
- Opportunity to be part of a big project team with high visibility regionally.
- *Attractive remuneration package of RM15,000 - RM18,000 depending on experience.
About Our Client
A global consumer goods shared services is undergoing an huge growth in the services rendered to its end markets. Over the past year, they have been focussing in building a solid leadership team to elevate their shared services.
They are looking for a strong Finance Migration Lead to work closely with the Director of Shared Services and Process Leads to spearhead the task and system migration projects for the next 4 years.
As the Finance Migration Lead, your core responsibilities are (but not limited) to:
- Lead and manage multiple projects with Project Team, various Stakeholder and Senior Management
- Drive and institute change within the SSC, report progress, issues and milestones to the Director of Shared Services
- Oversees all migration projects and migration timeline for the SSC
- Manage migration resources to ensure resources are sufficient to cover projects for the SSC
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Migration Lead should have the following attributes:
- At least 10 years of experience in the SSC industry with 3 years of direct project planning and management experience for Finance task migration activities.
- AP, AR or GL Operations Managers from SSC companies with a passion to move their careers into project-based roles will strongly be considered.
- At least a Degree Holder OR qualified accountant.
- Language proficiency in Chinese will be a huge advantage.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a big project team with high visibility amongst the regional management team.
- Attractive remuneration package of RM15,000 - RM18,000 depending on experience.
- International transfer possibilities.