You are here
Excellent career prospects
Opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in engineering services and solutions, with a worldwide presence in over 50 countries globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are constantly building their talents and making the company a fun place to work. They believe in rewarding every achiever and are committed in ensuring a long-term personal development of their people. In line with the current succession planning, they are looking for an ambitious, result oriented team player to join as a Finance Manager.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Manager includes, but not limited to:
- Responsible for SEA region, the Finance Manager is responsible to prepare and validate the monthly consolidation packages (IFRS).
- He/she is in charge to ensure the reconciliation process with the accounts prepared by the Regional Accounting Shared Service Center, as well as reconciliation with the Management Accounts prepared by the Controlling team in each country.
- He/she assist the Regional CFO in the preparation of presentation for Monthly reports as well as Budget/Forecast reporting.
- He/she will assist the Regional CFO in business analysis as and when required.
- He/she is operationally responsible of the follow-up of regional G&A cost center.
- He/she will manage 2 staffs.
The Successful Applicant
The key requirements for the successful incumbent includes:
- MBA or other finance-related advanced degree or certification required.
- Proficiency with IFRS reporting standards
- Typically has at least seven to ten years progressive finance experience with a proven track record and regional exposure
- Demonstrates effective project planning and organizational skills and effective use of time and resources to accomplish work and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate, timely, effective, complete and easily understood written communications, reports and presentations for management
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal, verbal, persuasion, presentation, skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to modify communication and presentation style in order to relate to a variety of people and personalities.
- Demonstrated commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company's Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading multinational company, you will be offered a lucrative package which includes:
- Good remuneration package (RM 13,000- RM 18,000, depending on experience)
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospects