You are here
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
- Good career progression
About Our Client
Hungry for a good progression? Being one of the world's largest commodity production company, our client is definitely not looking to take it slow and is currently still expanding in their own market with an intention to set up more manufacturing plants here in Malaysia. Hence, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to be a part of their ever growing team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review timely the annual financial & management reporting which is in compliance with the Group policies and practices.
- Identification, development, recommendation and implementation of appropriate internal control system to ensure that the company's interests are protected.
- Monitor all reporting requirements are being prepared accurately and on a timely basis which includes daily position reporting, daily forex reporting, weekly and monthly AR and AP reporting, weekly inventory reporting, monthly Sales and Purchase reporting and Forex Profit and Loss reporting and all supporting schedules in relation to Balance Sheet items.
- Monitor all financial records and documents are being maintained and stored in a systematic manner with proper traceability in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of business plan and responsible for the accurate and timely completion budget and forecast.
- Liaise with the auditors and tax agent to ensure that statutory audited reports and tax filings are in compliance with the relevant statutory regulations and being completed and lodged on a timely basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting. Audit background candidates are highly welcomed.
- At least a degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Understanding of costing in manufacturing environment is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong business acumen and possess a positive attitude
- Independent and meticulous
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive Remuneration package