You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Develop your analysis skills and grow in an exciting Finance role
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the Malaysia's largest manufacturers. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of a Finance Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Prepare and review of various financial statements and reports
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures, updates of general and subsidiary ledger, AR, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property & operating expenses and insurance records
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies
- Prepares of financial statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
- Responsible for internal or external audits involving review of accounting & administrative controls
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent. Professional certification such as ACCA, MIA, CPA, is strong preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in GST implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be willing to be base at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.