You are here
Finance Manager (Property)
- Great opportunity to join Top 10 biggest property company in Malaysia
- Develop your career with good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest property players (Top 10) in Malaysia, covering large amount of market share within the property market. Listed in Bursa Malaysia with large amount of market capital, they are currently converting their huge land banks into township projects. Moving forward as a dynamic organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Finance Manager to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital that candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Manage the Finance Department operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans.
- Manage the cash flow activities for the Company
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in placed and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Ensure proper internal controls
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts.
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Preferably from a similar industry within the property sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM13,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company