You are here
Finance Manager (Head of Finance)
- An opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader
- Be the key person for the finance division towards the business team
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Leader in the healthcare and services industry. Operating in approximately 70 countries, with over 10,000 employees worldwide.
Serving the majority of the Global Fortune 500 companies, they are build on strong ethics and core values.
Due to the current tremendous growth and expansion, they are currently search for an impressive and experienced Financial Manager to be based abroad in a South East Asian country.
This is a senior lead role so you are expected to have a proven record of success and excellence; and to able to undertake the descriptions as follows:
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day control and running of finance and IT department. Managing all working capital operations portion of the business including, but not limited to,cash monitoring and collections, disbursements to vendors and third-party providers, overall liquidity, cash forecasting and analysis. Providing meaningful financial and business analysis in assisting business strategies. Adding value and business partnering with all departments.
- As key manager in the Management Team, the Financial Manager will be responsible for the overall functioning of Finance & Accounting, Consolidations, Planning & Analysis and Working Capital and Treasury responsibilities. The person will work with the various country teams in the region to drive metrics and KPIs and initiate/own various projects to improve efficiency and productivity of the finance functions.
- Ensure timely and complete monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting - for Regional reporting as well as local management reporting requirements.
- Reviewing and helping to drive margins in various product lines of the business
- Management of working capital including Cash, AR, AP- to ensure improvement of the key KPIs.
- Management of tax, audit, banks and leasing arrangements.
- Manage General & Administration expenditure to be in line with target and KPI, and compliance with General Affairs Policy and Procedures (GAPP) at all time.
- Preparation of annual budget within schedule.
- Advise management on new projects and CAPEX investment
- Management of timely weekly reporting.
- Working with the region CFO closely to build a performing team for both Finance and IT functions in Vietnam
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below:
- Possess Degree / professional qualification (ACCA / MACPA / CIMA / ICAEW / CPA) recognised by MIA.
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
- Previous experience with big 4 public accounting firm and/or exposure to hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Preferably with working experience in developing markets
- Computer literate, preferably with knowledge of enterprise systems
- Commercial savvy with good knowledge in tax, treasury function & financial analysis
- Must be methodical, logical and organized.
- Strong leadership, good problem solving skills and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support