You are here
Finance Manager - Business Development
- An engaging role with high exposure
- Opportunity to handle regional portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is the biggest player and the industry leader in its market. They have business operations in Malaysia and other SEA countries. As market leaders, they are not complacent with their current top position but instead, they are continuously striving to improve themselves, looking to expand further to gain bigger market share and to bring the business to new greater heights.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Responsible for being the key finance person in supporting business development and driving growth agenda/expansions plans
- Conduct feasibility studies of the countries/ markets/ businesses evaluated.
- Screen potential business by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials data, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities.
- Collect market information and market trend and competitor status.
- Strategic brainstorm and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with relevant government agencies/ authorities and industry associations.
- Understand company, employment and regulatory issues in new business territory.
- Manage assigned geographic areas to meet corporate objectives.
- Enhance existing business systems and process to increase revenue and/ or lower cost.
- Responsible for monthly meetings reports and analysis.
- Liaise with other departments on any projects as assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Planning & Analysis Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Min. Degree in Accounting / Finance or Professional Qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
- Around 4-5 years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Preferably from Retail / F&B / Hotel / Property industry background
- Possess strong business partnering skills, strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen
- Possess good numerical skills and understanding of statistics
- Able to handle challenges, to multi-task and work under pressure
- Solid leaderships skills, self-directed, independent, driven individual, results-oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel locally and overseas (travelling can be quite frequent, up to 50%)
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Being in a key position with opportunities for regional exposure
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 -10,000 depending on experience)