You are here
Finance Manager (Banking)
- Great opportunity to join one of the largest Bank in the World
- Develop your career with good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks operating all across the world and in Malaysia. Our client boasts on their huge growth year on year and enormous workforce. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of a Finance Manager role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good personal development and career progression. .
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations
- Review balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform variance analysis on the financial results for reporting to local management and Group Office
- Responsible for budgetary controls, review forecast & projections
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Banking/Accounting/Finance or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience (2 to 3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel and SAP are added advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company