You are here
Finance Director (Based in Chiang Mai)
- Great chance to join a world class manufacturer
- High profile senior executive role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturer whose end products reaches global presence. Technologically and quality driven, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
The company is entering another diversification and high growth era. Well known within the global industry as a very reputable and high performing group, they are currently looking for a new Financial Controller to join their lines of impressive senior management team to steer and strategize the business into new heights
As a key member of the senior leadership team, this person is expected to excel and strategize in the following areas:
- Ensure ongoing improvements in the accounting and finance functions (staff, process and organizational improvements)
- Manage a performance measurement system that link to corporate strategy
- Supervise the S&OP process
- Prepare market forecast, budget and CAPEX/STRATEX plans
- Define and implement initiatives designed to reduce costs
- Understand and mitigate risks through proper control procedures
- Construct reliable control systems in order to prevent frauds and errors
- Provide relevant analysis, comments and advices to the management team as required
- Collaborate with Corporate HQ managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data
- Review OPEX and CAPEX for further preparation of fund request
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Financial Controller will be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related filed.
- Over 10 years of experience in financial controlling and business analysis.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Strong strategic outlook blended with perfect execution, decision-making and effective communication.
- Technical knowledge in cost management and financial modeling skills
- Preferably Thai national currently working outside of Thailand or having had a significant work experience abroad.
- Excellent command of English, French would be an asset.
What's on Offer
Being part of this key role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (THB 150,000 - THB 190,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performance
- Relocation package will be proposed for candidates not currently living in Thailand.