You are here
Finance Continuous Improvement Manager
- Opportunity to work in a Global Shared Services
- A great opportunity to develop your career in performance management
About Our Client
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global brand, based in a prime location with easy accessibility, 24 hour security and yet still have work life balance? Come and join the truly global Shared Services.
You will join a Fortune 500 MNC with opportunities for learning. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect & trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their Shared Services in terms of the scope, they are looking for proven, top class, business minded accounting & finance professionals with performance management experience in Shared Services to apply to the role of Finance Continuous Improvement Manager to become the key finance support to drive business process optimization and quality-centric projects in line with the business strategy and provide hands-on leadership to the Continuous Improvement initiatives or projects covering process management and service quality.
Design the echo system and provide the mechanisms to support Continuous Improvement, drives Action and Service level improvement to our customers whilst improving productivity
Ensure there is a demonstrable line of sight connecting SSC objectives with activity being carried out at team level
Support Management in defining and agreeing incentive/ bonus drivers that support achieving required business outcomes
Facilitate regular process performance reviews with core service delivery teams and functional leadership
In collaboration with management target year on year proportional improvement across SSC gloablly agreed core KPI's that drive business objectives
Engagement throughout the business driving to the same outcomes through understanding how their individual contribution impacts core objective
Enable the application of ways of working that improve Service level improvement to our customers whilst improving productivity
Manage the collation of data that provides information, insight and understanding of the route causes that contribute to the improvement of globally agreed core 5/6 KPIs
Review data being collated and determine what should be regular or sample data (captured on adhoc basis as required) which includes rationalisation of current measures being captured within KPI tool
Provide Information that supports OPMS Improvement
Provide direction, guidance, coaching/training to GBS Colleuages ensuring they have the appropriate knowledge to drive the mindset and behaviours of a high performing LEAN / Six Sigma organisation in their day to day activities in liason with the PI Director, GM's and GBS VP.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for the growth of the Shared Services and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA in Finance & Accounting
- Must HAVE very strong analytical skill - must like data crunching, number crunching, that will help them look at the data and give proposal to process improvement, or propose business solution on how to tackle it.
- Solid project management experience, preferably with Lean Six Sigma, PMP, Prince 2 certified, or knowledge of the methodologies
- Process design and engineering
- Good knowledge of quality management tools and approaches
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High confidence in the usage of analytical and statistical methods
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM13,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a progressive development position to senior project management roles at a global level