You are here
Finance and Tax Manager - Pathum Thani based
- Exciting role with leading European manufacturer
- Significant career growth opportunities
About Our Client
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, our client is a European manufacturer specialised in consumer healthcare products and devices. Spanning across 24 countries, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, the Group is poised to further develop a sound portfolio of its well-known brands. The Thailand operation is currently on the lookout for a Finance and Tax Manager to take lead of its manufacturing site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's reporting requirements on a timely basis, assuring adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Performing monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis.
- Ensuring appropriate process and systems controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions.
- Developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit.
- Coordinating with the auditors to complete required statutory audits.
- Ensuring all business transactions are compliance with withholding tax, double taxation, VAT, Special Business Tax, Excise Tax, Duty Stamp (including update all new regulations.
- Identify tax saving opportunity, investment promotions (Board of Investment - BOI) and tax risks and mitigation.
- Preparing and ensuring annual and half-year corporate income tax filing to Revenue Department are correct and within due dates.
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts and monthly cash flow projections for the country.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Working and communicating with the management team and business partners across different divisions.
- Supervising and motivating the finance team to ensure a high standard of consistent work quality.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance and Tax Manager must possess the below requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines (Masters degree preferred)
- Professional Qualification (CPA) would be an added advantage
- At least 3 - 5 years finance and tax (direct and indirect) experience in manufacturing industry
- Audit experience highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Thai is essential
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) and hands-on experience with SAP
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- A proactive, driven, results oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package (THB 100,000 - THB 170,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Strong regional growth potential