You are here
Great exposure in a pioneer setup.
Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM7,000 depending on previous experi
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized MNC, a company with a solid foundation in the consumer goods industry. With years of experience in providing complex solutions for our daily needs, this organization is looking out for talented analysts to join their new setup. Join their newly set up FP&A hub and be a business partner to their APAC business region.
- Prepare, analyse and interpret financial reports accurately, reasonably and on a timely manner.
- Perform analysis with commentaries on the relevant financial reporting statements, to provide business partners with accurate data for decision making.
- Preparation of budgets and forecast for the APAC region.
- Support the monthly financial close process to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and that operations are running smoothly.
- Engage and partner with other relevant departments both locally and internationally.
- Ad-hoc accounting and analysis tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would be a great team player and equipped with:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant fields.
- Candidates with a professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc.) or currently in pursuit of a professional qualification would have an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using the SAP system.
- Highly engaged, good communicator and good presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Great exposure in a pioneer setup.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM7,000 depending on previous experience)