You are here
- Robust and fast growing environment
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest services based company with strong global and local business presence around the world.
Due to the rapid growth of the business, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Key responsibilities are listed as below -
- To assist in competitor analysis and benchmarking, and maintain relevant databases.
- Analyze financial implications and provide financial recommendations to the management with the objective of improving long-term profitability.
- Participate in business plan review, providing relevant support to business units and performing scenario simulation and stress testing to support decision making.
- Develop performance metrics and financial/non-financial reports in order to support Business decisions and to evaluate business performance.
- Perform analysis and develop bottom-up approach for forecasts and budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills and fluency of the English language (both spoken and written) are required
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM6,000 to RM8,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities