You are here
- An opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest media companies in Malaysia. Well established for close to 20 years, our client is one of the pioneers in the local media and entertainment industry.
Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team in Malaysia.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below
- Responsible in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, CAPEX)
- To prepare financial projections for key planning and forecasting
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Prepare critical analysis of business results
- Develop performance metrics and financial/non-financial reports in order to support Business decisions and to evaluate business performance
- Working along with Ops and business development to establish profitability reports
- Provide senior leadership team with relevant analytics and recommendation for decision making
- Take charge of the development of the strategy formulation, strategic planning and annual budget
- Perform analysis and develop bottom-up approach for forecasts and budgets.
- Develop and implement simplification projects for key financial operating processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Analyst is responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA,CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM7,000 to RM9,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities