You are here
- Great opportunity to join a leading organization
- Develop your career in a well known company
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed conglomerate in Malaysia, with diverse businesses in plantations, manufacturing, and the services industry. Leveraging on their decades of experience and expertise, they have made a name for themselves through their well known previous and ongoing projects. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to help expand their business within the country.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
* Playing a key role in supporting the financial review of the business which includes monthly closing reviews, preparation of latest views, projections and budgeting, demand generation spent analysis.
* Preparation and review of monthly price volume analysis (PVE), product mix, purchase price variance analysis (PPV) and SKU profitability
* Review of trading funds (EITF) usage and sales returns trend
* Providing business partnering support for Sales team, as well as being a key financial resource for the franchises
* Liaising with Regional and Corporate on transfer pricing negotiations, costing, quarterly SOX reviews and other adhoc requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experiences in accounting / audit
* Brings good analytical, forecasting & planning experience
* Analytical, articulate and enjoy working with data
* Well-versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
* High initiatives, must be a team player and possess good inter-personal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams and resolve problems positively and professionally.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
* Attractive salary package (RM 6,000 - RM 9,000 depending on experience)
* Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies