You are here
Finance Analyst AM
- Robust and fast growing environment
- Great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading conglomerates in Malaysia. Well established over 40 years, our client holds a diversified business portfolio in prominent industries which include automotive, property development, manufacturing, food and beverage and others.
In line with the increasing complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Some of the key responsibilities are listed as below -
- To assist in competitor analysis and benchmarking, and maintain relevant databases.
- To assist in financial modelling to facilitate strategic planning and analysis, and financial projections.
- Participate in business plan review, providing relevant support to business units and performing scenario simulation and stress testing to support decision making.
- Develop performance metrics and financial/non-financial reports in order to support Business decisions and to evaluate business performance.
- Participate in the financing activities and review of capital structure of the Group.
- Undertake research and strategic analysis; highlight key findings and implications and provide recommendation for senior level management decision making.
- Support the financial management and monitoring of investments
- Develop and implement simplification projects for key financial operating processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business and/or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and presentation skills, highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM6,500 to RM8,500 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities