You are here
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- 4 stars Hotel, Johor
About Our Client
Client is leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
- Establish a rapport with groups to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Ensure a professional attitude and proper business attire when on property, ready to meet or service a client at any time.
- Staff professional attitude and proper meeting Company appearance and uniform standards.
- Quality of Food & Beverage services and department phone handling.
- Minimise number of customer complaints.
- Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department.
- Participation towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness.
- Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Development and maintenance of department manual.
- Be available to Hotel Staff at all times in case of emergency.
- Purchasing of purchase requirements of small wares, linens requirements etc.
- Work with the Chef, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage and Food & Beverage Supervisor to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Preferable Managers specialising in Hotel Management/ Tourism Services or equivalent
- Able to communicate in Malay, English and Chinese.
- Able to work independent under stress environment.
- have relevant experience in team leading.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.