You are here
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent carrer progression
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore based company with operations around the world.
- Lead specification, procurement, development, installation, and implementation of facilities systems equipment.
- Participate in forecasting of capital plans/road map and yearly budgets.
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures and ensure they are utilised and followed.
- Provide engineering or maintenance support, including customer related issues.
- Liaise with local authorities including Majlis, DOSH, DOE, Land office, BOMBA, SAMB, TNB, etc
The Successful Applicant
- Should have a minimum of five years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Enjoys a challenging work-environment.
- Motivated, self-directed and flexible, possessing good judgement and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent remuneration package with competitive benefits for the employee and immediate family