You are here
- Multinational & Well Established Organization
- Opportunities for Learning & Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational semiconductor manufacturing company. They are currently looking to expand their facility in Malaysia and are seeking talented individuals to join their team.
- Manage the operation & maintenance of the plant and facilities equipment.
- Responsible to ensure that all company facilities are always maintained in a clean, organized, safe and professional manner
- Assist in modification of existing facilities and assist in new construction projects, as directed.
- Ensure that all electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, lighting and compressors are properly maintained and operational.
- Lead the Facilities Management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess at least 10 years of experience in Facilities Management, preferably in a manufacturing plant.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Leads and directs the work of others.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will receive industry leading salary and benefits.