You are here
External Auditor- AM/M (Big 6 welcomed!)
- Big 4 Accounting firm
- Young, dynamic and fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Big 4 Accounting firm!
- Overseeing audit teams including planning and organization of audit assignments
- Conduct reviews on the system of accounting and internal controls
- Monitoring the completion of audit assignments
- Finalization of statutory financial statements, review audit reports and management letters
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities.
- Review consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computation and overseas reporting packages
- Develop junior members of the team through mentoring and appraising
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance from leading universities and professional qualification are encouraged to apply
- Proven auditing competencies with a minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience
- High technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
- Possess strong interpersonal skills so that you can effectively liaise with clients, directors, and junior members of staff, being able to communicate with people across all levels.
What's on Offer
- Receive a competitive salary plus bonuses and incentives throughout the year.
- Work for a growing and highly successful Accountancy firm