You are here
- Multinational FMCG - Fortune 500 MNC
- Head of Engineering Role
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational fast moving consumer goods manufacturer with a strong growth globally.
Reporting to the Operation Director, the Engineering Manager is expected to lead the Project Management, HSE, Facility and Plant wide reliability initiatives of the factory.
The Engineering Manager will be required to :
- Leading and driving the plant's engineering team with a team size of 5 direct and 20 indirect reports.
- Fully responsible for the plant wide reliability and sustainability Engineering to drive efficiency and down time improvement.
- Actively involved in the planning of preventive maintenance and cost-saving programs within the Engineering department.
- Supporting on-going capital expenditure projects within the manufacturing facility.
- Actively involved in the budget and cost control of the department and inventory management.
- Working closely with the Production team in the maintenance of plant's machineries and equipments.
- Improving the plant wide sustainability and efficiency as a whole.
- Oversees the plant's Health, Safety and Environment by working closely with the HSE Manager to ensure all standards/safety policies are in place.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering (any field).
- 10 years of experience in a Maintenance or Project Management in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years of experience in a Managerial role/capacity.
- Highly strategic and analytical individual with a strong passion for success
- Excellent inter-personal and language skills.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package awaits for the suitable candidate.